Friday, February 23, 2007

Now in Existence!


The new book is now available. If you pre-ordered it, it will be in the mail no later than Monday. If you order now, it'll be in the mail by Monday. It includes most of the Q & A's, and lots of the funniest stuff to appear on this blog. If it's one of the funniest books ever published (and trust me, it is), you, as an aspiring author, will be among the few to realize it.

Other writing books bore you with information that never seems to lead to publication. Evil Editor believes that if you're going to read a useless book, you might as well be entertained in the process.

Your RWA chapter should buy a batch to give as welcome gifts to new members. Your critique partner deserves a gift, just for putting up with you. Why, Christmas is right around the corner.

Here's where to order.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL. Out there marketing, eh, EE?

Judy

Brenda said...

Signed, right?!

I'll see what I can do about my little area of RWA... geeze... begger.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to include your address so we can lurk outside for autographs. I hear you wear tight black leather pants and feather boas to work, and leave a wake of fainting people of both genders in your wake. I really want to see that, EE.

Talia said...

I get some wannabe writers at my blog so I'll put it on my blog with a link (actually based on a survey I read about a quarter of the population are wannabe writers).

Is it okay if I steal a copy of the image to include on my blog?

Brenda said...

Who wrote the introduction? I can't make it out. And who does he/she/it think he/she/it is? Better be a minion...

Anonymous said...

The customs declaraction on mine was autographed, does that count?

Evil Editor said...

Sure.

Anonymous said...

I believe it says Herodotus wrote the introduction.

Evil Editor said...

Yes, Herodotus, father of history. Channeled through ril. You have no idea what I went through to get that guy.